Thread: Managing home screen apps for ACER Liquid E2 Duo

Managing home screen apps for ACER Liquid E2 Duo

Want a bit help to customize the home screen of ACER Liquid E2 Duo. The current home screen is not so attractive. I want a nice one through which I can make it more faster and better. I want all important number on the home screen itself. There is no option available for that. I am trying to find a more faster and easy to use launcher but cannot locate any. Can anyone help.

Re: Managing home screen apps for ACER Liquid E2 Duo

You can customize it as per your need. Just tap on the home screen for few seconds and you will get option to make changes. You can add a speed dial widget on your home screen. This will help you to dial frequently used numbers. The device has Jellybean so you have ample of customization options in it. Just try to do the changes and check back.

For this you have to change the phone launcher. I know one. It is called as lightning fast launcher. It is quiet easy to use. The launcher has simple customization options. Just tap on the screen for a few second and you can modify the icons. It has as single menu instead of different home screen. Just test this one. It is fastest one available for Android mobile I think.

It is quiet easy to place frequently used numbers on the home screen. I keep them. Always remember to turn off the screen then while keeping the phone in your pocket. Because with simple tap numbers are dialed. You have go in widget and there you can find a one touch call widget. Add that and assign the number that you want to dial. You will have to one by one add different numbers.