Thread: Battery life of Gionee Elife E7

Battery life of Gionee Elife E7

Gionee Elife E7 is a new high end smartphone in the market. Many high end devices are having problem with the battery life. I want to know about the battery output of this device. It has a dual camera. Among which one is 13MP rear and the other one is 8MP front. So this will surely consume a good amount of battery when we are using it for photos of images. I am willing to buy this phone. But do not want to buy if the device is not so effective in terms of battery output.

Re: Battery life of Gionee Elife E7

For any device if you are using flash while taking photos the battery drain really fast. Constant internet and gps connection also affect the same. That is the reason I carry a portable power back with me. It gives me around 4hurs of battery whenever needed. After full charging when I use the phone for photos or web surfing the battery drain instantly within 4hours. And when I am using it for multimedia and gaming then the time is too low.

Gionee Elife E7 has a good battery. It works on 2500mAH battery. This is a big size battery that can give you amazing battery life on internet, photos and on web surfing. Many says taht this phone can give you more battery power compare to other high end phone in the market. It is necessary that you optimize the phone. Like turning of the data connection when not needed, turning of gps, downloads, etc. In day time do not use flash.

Battery backup of Gionee Elife E7 is amazing. I had seen this in various review. I first that this would be not true. Then my friend bought this device. It works well. Even after full usage for the entire day there is still some battery life. Anyhow you have to charge the phone atleast once in a day. The only issue lies is with the interface. It has a very different OS features. Anyone using this phone will take some time to completely understand how it works.