Thread: Where to download PC suite of Gionee Elife E7

Where to download PC suite of Gionee Elife E7

I am looking for PC suite for Gionee Elife E7. My friend has this phone and he want to backup all data. I went to the official website but cannot find any downloads for that. I need a full pc suite like Nokia has. Through which I can use the mobile internet on pc and also backup contacts, files and other messages. It is really weird that this companies are releasing so costly phones but they are not working on PC Suite.

Re: Where to download PC suite of Gionee Elife E7

You can download the pc suite from below given link. Gionee Elife E7 is a good device. But it officially does not comes with a pc suite software. This problem is with every manufacturer in the market leaving the reputed brand aside. Like Sony, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, etc they all give you a pc suite software but other local brands like LAVA, Karbonn, Micromiax, Gionee, etc does not provide it.

Gionee Elife E7 PC Suite

I had downloaded the above pc suite. It is MoboGinie. It is a kind of universal pc suite for all android phone. It works really fine. The only issue is that you have to keep usb debugging on. This is used when you are rooting phone. It does not cause any problem. I found MoboGenie a very effective software for many android devices. Just download it and run it. You can backup everything through that.

Every manufacturer must provide its own pc suite tool which matters a lot. Most of the time I had seen MoboGenie is not able to detect different phone. I am having a Micromax device which is not detected by MoboGenie. This is a issue here. It is because of the usb drivers. And the phone is already discontinued. I am trying to contact Micromax for the usb drivers but can't find anything.