Thread: Want advice on buying Gionee Elife S5.5

Want advice on buying Gionee Elife S5.5

I want a bit advice on buying Gionee Elife S5.5 android smartphone. I had seen this phablet on web and it looks really amazing. I am not sure about the brand, but I think this will be a good device. Is there anyone who is using it. I want suggestion on its performance. It is a worth device or not. I need a phone for gaming, internet and multimedia purpose. I hope this phone fits well for my need.

Re: Want advice on buying Gionee Elife S5.5

Gionee Elife S5.5 is a costly phone. The cost of this device lies around Rs.23000. It is not yet released. The phone is just announced. It provide you 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with a 5inch screen size, 13mp camera, Octa-core 1.7 GHz cpu and 2GB ram. The phone is loaded with high end hardware due to which it is looks to be good mobile phone. I am waiting for some video review of this device.

Gionee Elife S5.5 is the thinnest phone. It is very light and has as hd screen. I am quiet interested in this phone. It is always good to go with a review before buying the phone. Do not just buy it directly without checking out its feature and other details. Most common issue with high end phone is battery life and performance in gaming. This devices heat a lot. I will prefer to go with Sony instead.

The device land in the price range of Rs.25000 to Rs.30000. In this range we are having some really awesome mobile phone and they are all branded. Like Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, HTC Desire 600, etc. If you go with HTC or Sony you will get good battery life and durable design. I am not really sure what Gionee offers. It is better to wait back and look for a full review.

Have been using gionee phones for a year now. First the dream d1 and now e 6 life. My spouse uses e 5 life. Believe me they are awesome phones excellent build quality and features of a top end smartphone at very affordable cost. No hang ups. Service is good. Looking forward eagerly for the elife s5.5
    Highly recommend these phones. As far as branding is concerned the day is not far when gionee will be a force to reckon with in the future if they continue to build phones like they are.