Thread: Unable to use Instagram after updating to iOS 7.1

Unable to use Instagram after updating to iOS 7.1

I am in need some some help here. I had updated my device to iOS 7.1. The update was proper. I am expecting a bit new features and my friend suggested that new update will make my phone to perform faster also. But there is a new problem now. I am unable to use instagram. First the problem was with Facebook which stopped automatically. But now I am having the same problem with instagram.

Re: Unable to use Instagram after updating to iOS 7.1

Try re-installing. This will fix the problem you are facing. After performing new updates there are chances that many apps will stop working. You just have to re-install that back again.You can try removing it first and adding it back from the app store. This will resolve the issue. Just check that once and post back if it is not working. My friends are also using iOS 7.1 and they are not having any problem.

App crashing is common for sometime after installing a new update. This is not a bug but some apps does not initialize properly with the new OS due to which you face problem. So just backup your data and run full factory restore. And once done try to install all the app one by one. That will fix the issue. This is the easiest way to fix the problem. Just try this out and see whether you are able to use instagram or not.

There are very less things you can do here. We can only re-install the app. That's it. There are very few cases in which Facebook and Instagram is having problem in iPhone. You will have to keep on re-installing them if it is not working then you can contact the app developers. They might send you some updates. As far as I know this app problem is limited. It is not in every phone it will be some devices only.