Thread: Bluetooth dropping after iOS 7.1 update

Bluetooth dropping after iOS 7.1 update

There is a bit issue with the Bluetooth after running a iOS 7.1 update. I had performed on the update on different devices. But after that all of them are having problem with Bluetooth. I am unable to transfer files between them. I am trying to transfer some images which are around in 2MB. The connection just drop in between. Sometime the devices are unable to locate other active devices. What should I do.

Re: Bluetooth dropping after iOS 7.1 update

Try to run a full restore to fix the problem. iOS 7.1 bit buggy. Many people are facing problem after running a fresh update. In your case you can connect your phone to your pc and then launch iTunes. Run a restore. Take the backup before doing that. Because here you are going to loose everything. Just go ahead with simple restore and see what kind of output you are getting. Post back if the issue is not resolved.

Just try to repair the device. I think that will help. I had faced this problem on my old phone. But it was resolved after I repaired everything back again. There was no issue with it. So in your case also you have to do the same thing. Just repair the devices back again and see. This will be working fine. If it does not work then carry the phone to Apple repair center. It can be some kind of hardware issue.

This is bit weird. I do not think a new update can generate hardware problem in the phone. This can be software level issue. Just try to run a full restore once and see whether the phone is working fine or not. If not then there is nothing we can do. You have to go the apple care center. They will re-flash the phone and return you. Test it and then only take the device back. Even I think that if you try repair the problem can be fixed.