Thread: Real Racing crashing on Nokia X Android

Real Racing crashing on Nokia X Android

I had installed Real Racing on Nokia X Android phone. The game was installed but when I am trying to play it is not working. The game is just crashing. I can only see the ea logo and then the game stops. This is my favorite game and it is not working. I had downloaded this game from the web. From some blog that provide free apk files to download. I am unable to get any solution for this thing. How to make real racing work on the mobile phone.

Re: Real Racing crashing on Nokia X Android

Nokia X is a budget phone. It does not support hd gaming I think. It is a enters level device so it is not sensible to expect hd gaming from it. Other than this you can run games like Plant vs Zombies, Subway Surfer, etc. This games works nicely. You can install Angry Birds, etc. There are many low end racing games available on Google Play. Just test those things. Avoid install hd games.

Nokia X has a very low end gpu. It is some Adreno 203. It can give you average gaming output. The phone has just 512MB of ram and a low resolution screen. Even if some hd games work they will not look great on the screen. The best thing is to stick with basic games only. This game will work fine and will not give performance issue. In terms of gaming Nokia X is not a good phone.

I am having a Gionee P3 phone. I first thought this mobile will be just like other local phones. But this is amazing. You can play almost all hd games on it. It is bit problematic in terms of battery. I was waiting for Nokia X, but my friend recommended me this one. It was really shock to find that Nokia X does not has Google Play in it. This type of phones are good for day to day app usage. They are not made for gaming.

idea Re: Real Racing crashing on Nokia X Android

Just follow the link "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qln-PzYfB3A" as u will find the modded version of real racing just install and download the appropriate files and open game via only by the app GLtoSD or it will end up crashing... B-) And Nokia has developed its new platform to support high end games like asphalt 8 by developing game file for the NOKIA android platform.......so even see than u don't install so many unwanted apps that could run in background like playstore or gapps ,whatsapp,facebook...(which app run in background automatically )etc....or if u need them greenify them and then they will not run in the background,so by this u can play game smoothly and ur battery life also extended....