Thread: How to reset firmware of Acer Liquid Gallant E350

How to reset firmware of Acer Liquid Gallant E350

I want some help to reset the firmware of Acer Liquid Gallant E350. This phone is used by my uncle and it is not working well. It just keeps on restarting on its own. I had tried a set of different methods to make it work but all failed. I had gone with factory restore which did not helped much. I want some help here to restore its firmware. So that it can be more stable. Apps are instantly crashing and I cannot do anything here.

Re: How to reset firmware of Acer Liquid Gallant E350

Factory restore would be enough to fix the issue. But if that is also failing then it means there is some serious issue in the device. You must carry the same to your nearest service center to get fix for that. There can be a hardware issue in that. Factory restore puts back the original settings. The settings that are applied when you buy the phone and on that also if it is crashing then it simply means the phone is not stable.

This device looks like have some issue. My friend has this and I was trying to add some new themes on that. The app just crashed. It not even work fine for chatting. I think the OS is buggy. Even if you somehow manage to restore the original firmware back there is no guarantee that it is going to work. You will still face the issue with it. It is better to take it to the repair center and ask for a replacement.

Trying is not a bad idea. You can try to restore its firmware and there are chances that it might work. I had provided you a link below from where you can download the phone O S. You have to choose your phone model in the provided boxes and the bottom you will get all kind of downloads. Just choose the OS section. AV041.E350.1.000.22.WW.GEN1 is firmware for dual sim phone released on 2013/07/08. The size is around 323 MB. Just test this one.