Thread: Oppo Find 5 is poor in terms of battery life

Oppo Find 5 is poor in terms of battery life

I was just checking out some user feedback on internet about Oppo Find 5 battery life. I found many people are saying that this phone has a terrible battery life. Is this true. I was going to get one this. But after finding out the review I thought it is better to wait back before buying it. It has a standard 2500mAh battery. How much battery life I can expect from this.

Re: Oppo Find 5 is poor in terms of battery life

The phone lacks a good battery output. You can't expect that using it for the entire day. It is limited if you go ahead with different apps and games in it. This issue is common is almost all different mobile models in the market. There are very rare smartphone that nicely optimized to deliver a good battery output. Carry a portable charger with you.

Sometime it can be due to hardware issue in some models only. I had tried to find a bit more detail information on the battery life and found that there are few peoples who had complained. That means there are less people are dealing with battery issue so it can be some kind of manufacturing defect. 2500mAH battery is good for entire day usage if you are not playing games on it.

Oppo Find 5 has ColorOS. I think the battery life is reduced due to this. I had seen many phones with stock android rom. They offer more battery over optimized one. If I got this phone I will test this on stock and custom rom both. This would help me to find the maximum battery output it can handle on different platform.