Thread: Build quality of Oppo N1 Android Smartphone

Build quality of Oppo N1 Android Smartphone

I want know about the build quality of Oppo N1. If we talk about brand then we can expect a bit better build quality. I found Lenovo, Sony and Nokia giving out some good durable phones. While most of the model by Samsung has less durable plastic body. For high end phone build quality matters a lot. Because it is common that sometime we drop our phone or somethings falls on it. If the phone is not durable then you would loose all your money.

Re: Build quality of Oppo N1 Android Smartphone

You are right about that. Build quality should be taken on top of all other things. In this I always trust Nokia. Because they offer you a reliable device. About Oppo N1 I had seen in some video review about its build output. It also has a the same plastic body not very thin. It is not having a durable body. When you buy a high end device put some money more and get a durable cover also.

Quality wise Oppo N1 is just similar to other smartphones. It is not really durable. The body looks to be good enough offering you nice grip. But when talk about durable design then the are lots of things that came into picture. Like a strong glass, a powerful body which can resist dust and water. And all those things makes the phone more costly.

I know something about Oppo Find 5. My friend own this phone. It has a sturdy design. A kind of good plastic that is thick but not shock resistance. The phone fits well and is not slippery. Find 5 is a strong device. It can resist shock from low height. And about the screen it can get easily damage. For every high end mobile phone you must get a good durable case.