Thread: What is the cost of HP Slate 6 Tablet in India

What is the cost of HP Slate 6 Tablet in India

Just recently I saw in news that HP came up with a new tablet with voice features. The model is HP Slate 6. I want the cost of this tablet. And also does this tablet is better. I hope this is not very costly. I have a lenovo tab which is working quiet fine. It is decent for gaming also, but I am planing to buy a new one. I hope this new HP Slate would be in budget.

Re: What is the cost of HP Slate 6 Tablet in India

HP Slate belongs to the voice tab series. It is not a complete tablet. It has smartphone features also. It has quad core processor with 3G connectivity. I had seen on some site. This might be not the official cost. It is around Rs.23000. It is high end tablet so it would be a bit costly. It offer you quad core processor and powerful battery life.

You must not hurry in buying a new tablet. Any tablet which is newly launched is costly. But as time goes on the price keeps on getting lower. This tablet comes for Rs.22990. It is officially mentioned on the hp website. There are two variation. One is HP Slate 6 which features a 6inch screen and the second one is HP Slate 7 which features a 7inch screen.

It looks HP also took step in portable devices. The tablet looks good in terms of feature. The HP Sate 6 is powered by 1.2Ghz Quad Core Marvell PXA1088 processor. This is good for processing and gaming also. It will come loaded with Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Operating system with 16GB internal storage. Other than this you can also have a 25Gb of cloud storage. The tablet runs on 1GB ram and has a 5mp rear camera.