Thread: What can be the cost of Intel Core i3 3rd generation powered all in one desktop

What can be the cost of Intel Core i3 3rd generation powered all in one desktop

I am looking for a all in on desktop that comes loaded with the latest Core i3 processor. I had seen a few models on web. I did not found Core i3 is any of them. Most of them are either dual core or has a gpu. I need something with Core i3 3rd generation. This is the best cpu. My friend has a laptop with it and he plays games which works really well. The game does not lag on dual screen also. Is it possible to get all in one system under budget price. Somewhere around Rs.30,000 to Rs.35,000.

Re: What can be the cost of Intel Core i3 3rd generation powered all in one desktop

All in one are more costly. You can find a good amount of series under Lenovo. It has M Series, B Series, A Series, Idea center Horizon, C Series and Thinkcenter Edge product line. This are all-in-one. Try to find something in your budget.

Re: What can be the cost of Intel Core i3 3rd generation powered all in one desktop

I had not seen any good all in one under Rs.35,000. Most of them are above Rs.40,000. If you are willing to pay much high then you can simply go for the best model in the market. The one which I had seen is HP Pavilion 20-a240IN All-in-One. This come with the latest Intel Core i3 processor with 4GB Ram and 500GB hard drive. But the cost is around Rs.44000 approx. It is better to go with regular desktop which will be far more cheaper compared to what you are willing to buy. Even you will get a laptop with Core i3 in budget. There are cheaper all in one but they do not have the latest cpu. Most of them will give you a dual core cpu only. And those are not good enough for multimedia and gaming.

It is right. You are just spending too much on the all in one system. Better go with a regular desktop or laptop. You will get a much high end system in that price. I think you can also get a Core i3 4th generation processor at a price of Rs.40,000.