Thread: How to lock Google Play for purchasing apps

How to lock Google Play for purchasing apps

How to lock Google Play. I had saved my payment detail in that. And last night my cousin just b ought a game without asking me. I want to turn this shopping thing off from the tablet. I had added the payment details to buy books. But now it is being misused. I checked in Google Play but I cannot find any settings or option through which I can simply stop people for making purchase. Is there a app or any thing available through which no one can buy without my permission.

Re: How to lock Google Play for purchasing apps

It is better not to keep your payment details saved in any device. It happens that some of your nearby person will get that and he/she will misuse the same. The best thing you can do is just avoid saving things. Add the payment detail only when needed.

There is a option available through which you can simply block the access of Google Play purchase. It is possible. And you can do that through adding a password. So that if anyone tries to buy sometime it will be stopped unless it gives the password. Fortunately Google has this feature. for that you have to go in the Google Play Store app. And int hat you have to tap on the menu button. You can see a Settings section in the same. Tap on that and then tap on User Control. You have to add a check box next to Password. And just add the password that only you know. And apply the settings. That's it. This is the best way to stop unauthorized payment done through your tablet or mobile phone.

I am using a third party app locker software. This software is really awesome. I had lock Google Play through the same. Whenever someone tries to open that it ask for the password. It keeps the app completely locked.