Thread: How to use smartphone camera to search on Google

How to use smartphone camera to search on Google

How to search using a mobile camera. I am looking for a app that can help me to do this. I am traveling to new places and at some point it hard to find information on particular object. Through camera I can instantly click photos and search it. Right-now I am just uploading on Google Image search which takes really long time. I need some way through which the camera can take picture and launch the search. This would be a easy way to find information on various things.

Re: How to use smartphone camera to search on Google

I had seen this feature on Sony Xperia Z1. It has a option through which you can find information on various things. But it mostly work for historical monuments. You can try to find some app for the same on Google Play.

There is a app for that and it is provided by Google itself. It is called a Google Glass app. I am using this application to find out information various things. It is really fast and works well. It works for everything. You just have to install Google Glass application from Google Play. You can turn this app on and scan a object. It will give you Google results on the basis of camera image. You can find information on a particular product, area, road, etc. It is quiet accurate if you are having a really good quality camera. The app does not work well if your camera is very dark. I will recommend you to test this application once and see what output you are getting on the same.

I am using Google Glass on LAVA Iris 455. This application is really great. But it is right that you will get a bit issue with this if your camera is of low quality. The app takes time to process dark images.