Thread: Not able to play DVD videos on Samsung NP300E5X-A0BIN Laptop

Not able to play DVD videos on Samsung NP300E5X-A0BIN Laptop

I am having a bit issue with playing DVD's on Samsung laptop. This is a new laptop purchased yesterday. I am unable to figure out why this thing is so slow. First of all I am trying to install VLC on the same. But the setup never ends. I am using a mobile internet for downloading files which is quiet fast. I am always getting a this site will harm your pc error on vising any website, on downloading files and on installing new things. What should I do to get rid of this problem.

Re: Not able to play DVD videos on Samsung NP300E5X-A0BIN Laptop

Run a full system restore. Every branded laptop come with a process or restoring the os back whenever there are such problem. This is one of the most easiest way to fix the problem. Then you can go ahead with one by one installing everything.

It looks the operating system is not appropriate. It is not stable due to which you are facing the issue. You have to format your pc back again and install windows from scratch. You can also restore your pc if you want. Today the manufacturers are using a different way of offering recovery. When you buy the laptop they will tell you to create a recovery disc immediately. There is no hidden partition in the system and they had also stopped giving you recovery DVD's. My friend recently bought a Dell laptop that came with Ubuntu in it. But he did not got any recovery disc or recovery partition in the same. If there is a virus or any problem in your system then it will remain constant. But if there is a recovery partition then you can simply restore and go ahead back with the setup.

There can be various reason behind your issue. The setup which you are trying to install is not appropriate or you just have to turn off your antivirus to get rid of the same. Just try to disable your security settings and check back.