Thread: Where to find latest firmware for Acer Iconia A1-810 tablet

Where to find latest firmware for Acer Iconia A1-810 tablet

I am looking for Android firmware update for Acer Iconia A1-810 tablet. The tablet is stuck on boot and it is not turning on. I want the firmware update through which I can re-flash the rom and restore the tablets actual form. I was testing some backup tools on this tablet. That ask me to turn on usb debugging and there were some pc tools connected to the tablet. I do not know what happen the tablet just stuck on the boot. It is not turning on. What should I do know to fix the issue.

Re: Where to find latest firmware for Acer Iconia A1-810 tablet

You can try resetting the tablet. For that turn it off first and then hold the power + volume down button. This will start the reset mode. The tablet settings will be restored. If this does not work then you have to with rom flashing.

On the official site Acer only gives you usb drivers. There is no rom download provided. But you can find the same through XDA. Search for RV21RC02_WW_GEN1_update.zip on Google and you can get the stock rom for this tab. You have to move ahead at y our own risk. There are chances that if you try to flash and some mistake happen your tablet might not boot at all. Just download the zip file and copy the same in a memory card. Insert that card in the tablet. Restart your tablet. Hold the volume up + power button. From the recovery choose install from zip card and select the file. The process will start. You an try this number of time if issue still remain constant. It will fix the problem.

The best thing you can do is simply take the tablet to a service center. They will fix that easily. Do not attempt to flash the rom there can be more issues. It is good to go ahead with flashing only if you can find the right stock rom.