Thread: Acer Iconia W3-810 Tablet charging problem

Acer Iconia W3-810 Tablet charging problem

I am using Acer Iconia W3-810 Tablet from last 6 months now and it was working fine in this period. But from last couple of days I am facing some issues with it. If I try to plug it in to charge for sometime then it will work fine but when I remove it from charging then it will go dark and will not turn on. So when I again put it in charging then it turns back on and in the settings it says that it is 100% charged but after unplugging, it does the same thing? So is there any fault with this device or something else? Please help

Re: Acer Iconia W3-810 Tablet charging problem

Well, I think that it will be good if you contact Acer support since it looks to me that the battery is either open or not connected properly in the device. Did you by any chance drop the tablet at any time? Anyways if it is a battery problem then it will be repaired or replaced, since it is not a physical damage done to the device so they will have to repair or replace it under warranty terms.

Are you getting any blue indicator light, which means that your Acer Iconia W3-810 is charged fully. Can you try to push the on or off button and see if the blue light goes off and then begins to blink. If it is not doing that then try moving the switch up and down because it seems like there is where the issue lies. If still it doesnt work then use the Volume Down and Power Button to check if you can enter the BIOS setup.

Can you try to unplug the DC Adapter and then plug it back in and see if your Acer Iconia W3-810 tablet is charging back again. If it is not working then try to do a hardware reset. Just try to put a paper clip into the little hardware reset hole which is beside the SD card slot while having the tablet plugged into the wall. If still this doesnt work then try to flash the BIOS version of your tablet to 1.7 version and see if it works.