Thread: Galaxy Tab 3 does not wake up from sleep

Galaxy Tab 3 does not wake up from sleep

My brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is not working fine. I think it is almost a month over when I had bought. The tablet at start works really amazing but later on it has issue. It just turn off on its own. I am not able to figure out why this thing is happening. I had gone with different process to fix the issue. I had installed many games in it. And everything was working well. There was a bit heating issue at start. The tablet screen goes off after 5 minutes and later it does not turn on. I just shutdown on its own.

Re: Galaxy Tab 3 does not wake up from sleep

Carry the same to service center. Samsung products has many issues. I had seen people complaining about various high end models. They are not happy with the output and not completely satisfied with products.

There are few things you can try. It is possible that some application in the tablet is causing the issue. So first go ahead with full factory reset. Rest the tablet. This will wipe out all the data from the device. So better backup your images. Then use it for sometime. If it is not turning off then it means you had loaded lot of additional applications. You must use a few app only to keep the tablet performance good. Do not overload it with games. The processor is heating up and due to which it turns off. You can install around 5 to 10 good games. That's it. Also check that your tablet has good amount of battery left. Low battery is another cause of this instant shutdown. Just reset once and check back.

If factory reset does not help then I think the tablet battery has a issue. And this can be only fixed by Samsung. You cannot do anything in that. Just for testing connect the power charger and turn off the screen for few minutes. And then turn it on back. If it works then the battery of this tablet is not proper.