Thread: Not able to install wireless printer on Lenovo Ideatab A1000

Not able to install wireless printer on Lenovo Ideatab A1000

How to use a wireless printer on Lenovo Ideatab A1000. I have this tablet and a HP printer is configured on the network. It is shared. I want some way through which I can access it through my tablet. I want to print some mail attachment. The settings panel does not has anything for wireless printing. I had seen some apps but they are not working. I want some way through which anyone can use this printer from different devices. Like from smartphone, net-books, etc.

Re: Not able to install wireless printer on Lenovo Ideatab A1000

For devices which are running on Windows can easily access the printer. But for those who are on android you have to use a third party application. You can test HP ePrint service. This service can help you to take print through wifi printer.

You can try putting your printer on the cloud network. Through which anyone can access it. Now there are many services that can give you apps for different platform. Through which you can take printout from any platform. The most simplest way to check is using Google Cloud Print. You can simply hook your printer on cloud and use it for taking printout. You can use your tablet and smartphone for the same. This is the easiest way. To print you just have to upload all your files on Google Drive. And then take the print out. I had tested this. For taking printout the process takes some time but works. Here you do not rely on any third party application.

For HP printers HP Eprint app is already available. You just have to configure your printer and done. Through the app you can take instant print outs. It works nicely for a small network.