Thread: Tool to record screen activity of Surface Tablet

Tool to record screen activity of Surface Tablet

How to record screen activity of Surface tablet. I do not want screenshot. I want to record videos and download them on my system. I am playing some games and making tutorial of that. So I want a tool through which I can record a good quality video. I tried searching in the apps, but default there is no screen recorder available. What about other tools. Will they work fine. I had tried Camtasia. The tool is quiet heavy and game lag while playing.

Re: Tool to record screen activity of Surface Tablet

There is a tiny tool available for that. You can download and install Snagit 11 on your surface tablet. Launch the tool and record videos of your choice. This works really well and does not affect the overall performance of tablet. Just test and let me know if you need more help.

There are various tools you can go for. But whichever tool you are going to use it will make your tablet slow. The reason lies with hardware support. There are chances that you won't get a good quality video also. On my old laptop I am using Webinaria. This is a tiny software that does not need much ram. It works really well for recording video. There is no problem with settings and features in it. I think you must try testing this once. You can record the video through this and save it on the home screen. The tool give you option to choose the quality. The higher you choose, the slower will be tablet. And it might lag at the time of playing games. So keep the screen to minimum and then check back.

Make a list of some tiny screen recorder and test all of them one by one. Use the one which works the best. There are some web based screen recorder. They are lightweight but comes with recording time limit. Try to find a good one.