Thread: How can I save all Skype Video Chat on Surface Tablet

How can I save all Skype Video Chat on Surface Tablet

Does skype has any option through which I can save all the video chats. I tried to find that in the settings, but it does not shows any recording option. I want to save all the videos on my pc which can be used for future reference. I also tried to find out some third party addon through which I can save whatever I whatever I want. I can see many things for images and text, but there is nothing available for Videos. How can I save them. Is there a tool available for that. I want to save videos with audio.

Re: How can I save all Skype Video Chat on Surface Tablet

Skype does not supports video recording. It just allow you to stream videos. But you cannot save them. What you can do is download a screen recorder software. At the time of chatting turn it on. It will record the videos for you.

Screen recorder can be a good solution but it will slow down your system. You need a tool which is typically designed to work with Skype only. So I have one solution for you. You can try using Evaer . This tool work with Skype and it allow you to record videos side by side at the time of video chat. It is a paid tool, but you can still try to test out a trail edition. The tool offer you easy way to record the video calls in good quality. It can also help you to record group videos. You can choose the video resolution you want to record. You have choices to choose from 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p & 1080p. So just download this software and test out.

I am using Screen-O-Matic. This is a tiny free tool through which we can easily record screen of any video with audio. You just have to install a tiny add-on on your system and it will do the job. It is one of the most simplest screen recorder and lightweight in usage.