Thread: booting problem Acer Iconia Tab A110

booting problem Acer Iconia Tab A110

I have an old Acer Iconia Tab A110 that I purchased 2 years ago and it is having some booting issues. When I turn it on then it will hang at the acer logo and do nothing. I did the factory reset by pressing the reset button that is situated on the right side of the device but still it is not working. Does anyone know how do I get this tab in working condition? Thanks

Re: booting problem Acer Iconia Tab A110

There is a hole on the left side of the tablet and check by inserting any pin in that same hole to reset the tablet. If that doesnt work then turn off the tablet and then hold the Volume button and also press and hold the power button. You will get a menu in which one of the option would to factory reset, just select it and everything will be erased with the stock apps installed on your tablet again.

Actually, the standard way to reset the Acer Iconia Tab A110 is to turn off the device completely. After that you need to press and hold the Volume button which is the closest to Power button. Afterwards you need to press and hold Power button as well and the device will vibrate in some time period indicating that you need to release the Power button and only hold down the Volume button. You will then get the reset menu with droid appearing, now choose the proper option.

You can also use a small thin object like a paperclip to press the reset button that is situated next to the multi-function connector. Additionally there are many software available to root the device and also reset it to factory settings. But you will need to follow the method precisely or otherwise you can brick the tablet and it will not work again anymore.