Thread: Shockproof case for Samsung Galaxy S3

Shockproof case for Samsung Galaxy S3

Where to find a good shockproof case for Samsung Galaxy S3. I am looking for a durable one. Samsung devices are extremely delicate. They easily break once they fell even if they give you gorilla glass or any other stuff. My friends Note 2 ha recently broken when it felled from his pocket. The front screen is completely cracked. I don't understand how can this device so delicate. Even after having a gorilla glass on the screen it gets damage so easily. It looks Samsung does not use quality material on their devices. So I need a good shockproof case to protect my phone from damage.

Re: Shockproof case for Samsung Galaxy S3

There are few case no ebay. You can buy them. They are durable enough to protect your phone from scratches and shock. Also they are cheaper to buy. I will recommend you to go with waterproof case also.

You can find many smart cases on the web. They come with back shock proof support. You can simply add them on your phone and use them easily. But they will make your device more heavy. And if you are ready to spend a good amount then you go with Lifeproof cases. They give you ultimate case which is not only durable but also waterproof. So accidentally if the phone fell from your hand or it slips in water it will be protected. Lifeproof gives you the best case for Galaxy S3. I is a kind of cover for the phone. Which protect the screen and the backside as well. The case is water and dirt proof. It has a scratch protector support for the glass. There are cheaper brands also but they are not so effective. You must go with a good one for protecting your phone.

Go for Galaxy S3 Armor case. This comes for $99.95. It is highly durable case that protect your phone from shock and various damage. It is rugged and does not make the phone heavy. It fits well with the device.