Thread: MoboGenie is not detecting LAVA Iris 455 Smartphone

MoboGenie is not detecting LAVA Iris 455 Smartphone

I am trying to use Mobogenie pc suite on my pc. I had installed it. The tool has no error at the time of setup. But it is not detecting my phone. The tool gets stuck on connection and at the end it shows me no device found. What can be the problem here. I have LAVA Iris 455 smartphone. Officially this device does not has any kind of pc suite software available. I want to backup my contacts and other multimedia content. But I am unable to do that through Mobogenie. Is anyone using the same on Lava phone.

Re: MoboGenie is not detecting LAVA Iris 455 Smartphone

Can be a cable issue. Try to change that one. Microusb cables are common today and can be found at many places. Just try to check a new cable and test it out. This would resolve the issue.

I am using Mobogenie and it works really well. The software is good for taking data backup and even installing applications. I had used this pc suite tool on Micromax and Lava phones. You have to go on the official website of Mobogenie and download universal android driver. Download that driver and install the same in your system. This driver will help Mobogenie to get connected with the device. A tiny apk application will be also installed your mobile phone. Another thing you have to take care, that you will need to keep usb debugging always on to use MoboGenie. Or else it will not work. Through that it will be able to give you option for complete backup and even rooting your device.

Most driver issue. You can also add adb drivers in your system. This will help the software to communicate with the phone. Mobogenie is a good pc suite tool for many android phones.