Thread: How to upgrade Acer Iconia A210 Tablet to Jelly Bean

How to upgrade Acer Iconia A210 Tablet to Jelly Bean

I require some help to go ahead with Acer Iconia A210 Tablet upgrade. I am trying to upgrade the same to jellybean. But it is not working. I found a jellybean iso file from web. Officially it is not placed on the Acer's website. As per instructions I just have to load files in the SD card and run that on boot. But it is not working. I cannot find anything on my screen when I choose it. I want some help here to install Jellybean on my tablet. Is there any better way available.

Re: How to upgrade Acer Iconia A210 Tablet to Jelly Bean

All you have to do is download the jellybean iso file and then rename it update.zip. Later on you have go to in the boot mode and select update from zip. Select the file and done. The process will take some time.

Looks like the file which you had downloaded is damage. You will need to download a fresh file back again. The tablet supports upgrade to Jellybean. You have to download a proper files and then move it in the sd card. As mentioned above you have to rename that file to update.zip or else it will not work. The update will only fail if you go ahead with damage file. You can download the Android 4.1 Jellybean update from the official website. That is the only file which will work. You have to turn off your table first. then you have to hold the volume down + power button upon restart. The device will vibrate. Leave the power button and keep holding the volume down. From the boot recovery you ave to choose apply update from external storage. That's it.

I was also facing a issue with the same kind of update process. I was trying to run wrong update file on the same. Later on I went with the official download which I found on Acer site and it worked. There is no issue at all.