Thread: WeeChat social games crash after update

WeeChat social games crash after update

I got a popup update about the new WeeChat app. It is some 5.1 version. I am playing a few games on LAVA Iris 501 smartphone with my friends. After running the update the games are not working. I am not able to launch them. If I re-install WeeChat I will loose the all the records. I had tried to check in the settings, but there are no specific solution available. Is anyone also getting the same issue after running a fresh update. I want some help to fix the problem.

Re: WeeChat social games crash after update

Looks like the new update has made the app unstable. You have to remove it anyhow and install it back. This will resolve the problem. I do not think you might loose your records if this kind of game features cloud support.

I had updated the same recently and there is no issue. There are some new game added in the same that are more interesting. I am not facing any issue. You can try re-installing the app once again. If you think you might loose some information then you can try to go with a full backup of your phone. Each of this application installed in your system has a folder where all files are saved and located. You can backup that thing. And when you are done with re-installation you can replace that folder with old one. In this way you get your old data back. I had did this for Real Racing. My phone wax extremely slow and reset is going to wipe out everything. So I use a third party backup tool called as Titanium Backup. I had used the same tool later to restore the old applications.

Some time new updates cause issues. But this can be resolved by removing them adding it back. I am not really sure about the game updates. Anyhow you are going to loose them.