Thread: Lost Android Contacts and need help!

Lost Android Contacts and need help!

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my HTC, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

Re: Lost Android Contacts and need help!

I havent used the software that you have mentioned but I have used many Android recovery tools to get back the lost contacts on my mobile phone. I also keep a backup of the contacts in my external memory card, so if anything goes wrong then I immediately backup the contact from the memory card. It is very easy and useful feature.