Thread: How to boot a Android phone in safe mode and fix freeze app

How to boot a Android phone in safe mode and fix freeze app

It is possible to boot a android phone in safe mode. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device. I want some help to boot the phone in safe mode. I had installed many apps and games on it. The device is freezing a lot. I cannot even turn on whatsapp. So I want to remove it. When I try to enter the settings also it freezes. I want some help to get in safe mode and remove apps which are not really required. This will help me to save the data in my phone. I do not want to reset the phone because this would destroy my data.

Re: How to boot a Android phone in safe mode and fix freeze app

You can try using a application for the same. You can find that on Google Play. Download Safe Mode and install the same in your phone. It look some applications in the background are constantly using your phone internet. Turn off your internet and download file on pc then move in the phone and run the same.

You can boot the mobile phone in safe mode with the help of a application. You can do that through restarting the phone. Just turn off your phone first. Then hold the volume down + power key at the same time. Do not release the power key unless you get Safe Mode message at the left bottom. If the message is listed then the device is booted in safe mode and you can get rid of apps you want. You can wipe out all things from it and enjoy more performance. In safe mode there will be quiet few applications only working. So that you can go in settings and inside that you can find the app section. From there you can remove all the apps. This will boost the output. Always keep a backup of your of files ready with the same. You have to keep only important files and leave other stuff aside. There is no direct way of booting the site in safe mode.

I am using Safe Mode Lite application on my phone.This works really well and does not has any issue. Whenever my phone freezes I tap on it and it boots the system under a test mode through which I am able to fix my system.

Safe mode does not help much. You must try to run a full factory reset. The best part you can do is keep cloud storage linked to your phone. Like SkyDrive, Google Drive, etc. This tools offer you a direct upload support. You can simly sync the device to backup all your photos and videos and then restore it easily. I always link my cloud storage so that I can easily backup stuff on the same. I had tried testing many things on the phone. It gets slowed down as you keep on adding new stuff on the same. You can keep a uninstaller tool in your phone. One of them is Easy Uninstaller. The tool is amazing to wipe out many tools easily one by one. It is really fast and easy to use. When my device gets slow down I check mark different application and run a un-installation process.

You can go with a task killer tool. Task killer is best to kill all the applications which are causing issue with your device. Just get a good one from Google Play and run it at a time interval. Avoid installing unwanted stuff from the device.

There are some cleaner tools. This tools are smart enough to remove unwanted files and stuff from the phone. One of the most popular tool among them is Clean Master. This tool offer many benefits. It has a memory boost option. It also has a task killer. So if there are any app which is working in the background you can run this to kill all of them. You can run the clean app to wipe out junk files from your phone and make it more better. And along with this all it has a smart app management stuff. This app management help you to move all the downloaded applications to the sd card. Through this you can also get rid of pre-installed applications. It is common that as you keep on installing new app the number of unwanted files increase in the device. Through this cleaner tool can wipe them out instantly.