Thread: Anyone using Motorola G Android Smartphone

Anyone using Motorola G Android Smartphone

Motorola G is a new smartphone in the market. This was released in US before and now it is not yet provided in other regions. I am egarly waiting for this phone to come in India. But it does not look that Google is interested in selling this phone here. I want a short performance view of the device. How it is compared to other mid range and high end phone. This phone when was pending to release was nice hyped on the web. It was counted as best performance phone under budget. I am looking for the Indian price of this device. I hope this would be available soon.

Re: Anyone using Motorola G Android Smartphone

It is not available in India until January 2014.

The mobile is awesome but you have to buy that from the international market. It comes unlocked. The phone has amazing performance with great features and it is also nice in use. You can checkout the performance video of this phone on web.

Motorola G is one of the best budget phone in the market. This device features amazing hardware and great output. The phone offers a big size screen with impressive hardware through which you can run all the games. It also features a good build quality. It is right that the phone is not sold in particular region. You have to buy this directly from Google. This device features a nice 4.5inch display. This display is enough for gaming and for surfing web. You can install various apps on the same. The phone is has great design and also offers smooth touch support. This device come loaded with the latest Android 4.4 OS. This makes this phone a bit ahead compare to those in the market which are still waiting for the Kitkat update. I had seen some video review on the web that really make this device amazing in terms of usage and output.

The only issue with this device is that it does not give you a memory slot. If you have the 8GB version then your storage remains limited. And if you go with the 16Gb one then you have to pay really high. There must be expandable storage.

Motorola G is really impressive. If this kind of phone started coming in India then surely it will be complicated for other brands to survive. At the cost of $ 199 which makes round Rs.13000 it offers Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has a IPS LCD screen which offers maximum 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It run on 1GB RAM and Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 supported by Adreno 305 gpu. So this thing is more than enough to get a performance phone. And if you are looking for some budget phone with good performance then checkout the current Lenovo models. They are Lenovo S650 and Lenovo S930.This two devices land on the mid range offering a quad core cpu support and high end output. They are impressive in terms of output.

There is one more issue you guys are ignoring. You cannot order this phone outside US. I had tried to order the 16GB version from India and it does not give me choice to select the city. So it looks this device is exclusively sold for US only.