Thread: How to take Screenshot on Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet

How to take Screenshot on Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet

How to take a screenshot on Acer Iconia tablet. The model is A1-810. My friend has a Samsung phone where he can wave on the screen and take pictures. But in my tablet I am unable to get anything. I want to share some game scores on facebook. I want a screenshot facility through which I can get good quality images. Can anyone help me to find out solution for the same. Did Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet has some screenshot feature through key press or through any other way. I cannot find any application installed in it.

Re: How to take Screenshot on Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet

It is simple. Acer Iconia A1-810 Tablet has a default screenshot taking feature through which you can take instant photos. For that you have to hold the volume down plus power button at the same time. Many tablet has this default feature for screenshot.

You can try some screenshot apps if that is not working. There are many available. It is a bit complicated to take screenshot when you have to press two keys. Sometime it does not fit well. I had tried this on my mobile phone. Sometime the key press is not proper and you get a power off screen of your volume is reduced to maximum. So the best way is to find a nice app on Google Play. I can list you some apps which you can use and take instant images of the screen. The first one is No Root Screenshot It. This tool is easy to use and offer you simple customization also. That means you can modify the images after taking them. Second is app name as screenshot. It offer you different features in taking a image. Try anyone of them. Both are useful and good enough to take instant pics and share them through Gallery. I am using Screenshot app. It is lightweight and does not slow down the phone.

Screenshot Ultimate is the best app for android devices. This app has smart features through which you can take pictures and save them in your phone. It works nice and has no performance issue.

I am using Screenshot Free. This app is simple and easy to use. Once you take screenshot you can choose the part of image in this. That means it does not take the entire screen. You can choose a part also. This is very nice when you have to share the pics with anyone. It works smartly.The app offer you a shake feature to take screenshot.Whenever you have to take photos you just have to shake the phone. And it take the pictures. I will recommend you to test this app one. It works nicely. It also has a option to use the image on social networking website. You can embeds the same in Evernote also. So just try to test this app. I think this one is easier when it is compared to all other applications. Avoid apps which ask you rooting.