Thread: Galaxy TAB 3 vs iPad Air for new year gift

Galaxy TAB 3 vs iPad Air for new year gift

Which is better among Galaxy Tab 3 and iPad Air for a new year gift. I want to buy one from my brother. He is student and knows a lot of technology. So I want to gift a tab on which he can go ahead with his college projects and also enjoy a some games. Many said that going for iPad is good because it better and has more smart design, while I had personally used Galaxy Tab 3. I found this one good in terms of budget and it offer all features that iPad Air gives. Cost does not matter much, what require is features.

Re: Galaxy TAB 3 vs iPad Air for new year gift

If we talk about the budget then Galaxy Tab 3 is the best one. It is small and portable with the latest version of Android. What more you need. You can run all type of games on it, surf web pages. It is also idea for multimedia.

There is a huge difference between both the models. Samsung offer a android tablet, while Apple provide a iOS one. Both are different iPad is counted as more better. It is luxurious and deliver a smart design while compare to that, Galaxy tab is ideal for those who need a budget solution. I will also prefer to go with Galaxy Tab 3. First of all it is in budget. Second people can learn about a bit android rooting also. This thing is getting popular day by day. In Apple this thing is called as Jail-breaking. It is more complicated and risky because it void the warranty. While compare to that on Android it is easy and you can restore the stock os back also. So if you want to give something to play then Galaxy Tab is the best one. It is in budget and you can go ahead with rooting it blindly because here you are getting it more cheaper rate compare to the iPad.

iPad is ideal for studying purpose. Where you don't go ahead with messing with the OS. There are tons of applications available that can help you to many things on the same. But as mentioned above you cannot mess with the internal OS.

Android is quiet popular today and offer you all kind of apps which are required to open a office file or to edit it. You can simply go ahead with modifying the videos, images, and many more thing. This platform offer pc like features in the tablet. And above that Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is more optimized and more better. I will also recommend Tab 3 over iPad. Because this one is more better. You can use it roughly. Being a budget tablet after few months of usage you can also go ahead with rooting process. That is adding a custom rom and testing new features. I had gifted my sister Tab 2 which is really awesome and great. I am planing to take that back and will give Galaxy Tab 3. I will use Tab 2 for rooting purpose and install custom rom the same.

iPad has its own place. If we compare both the tablet in terms of performance then surely iPad is capable of beating others. Because it is far more better and amazing in terms of output. You can record videos, you can play files and do many things in it.