Thread: Acer Iconia B1 tablet failed to boot after charging

Acer Iconia B1 tablet failed to boot after charging

I had kept Acer Iconia B1 tablet on charging and forgot to remove it. It was connected for more than 8 hrs. The charge was full. I started using it. I installed same games in it. After half and hour the tablet turned off. I tried pressing the power button but it is not working. I cannot turn it on. Even that acer logo does not appear on the screen when I tried to switch it on. Is there any option available through which I can fix this. I hope I had not damaged the internal component of this tablet.

Re: Acer Iconia B1 tablet failed to boot after charging

It looks the battery is damaged. You had overcharged the tablet. Carry the same to service center. That is the only place where you will get a proper fix. Do not tell them that you did something in that. Just stay it turned off automatically.

Re: Acer Iconia B1 tablet failed to boot after charging

This tablet has some issue. This problem does not appear by charging. My friend has a similar model. He called me at night and said that his tablet stopped working while he was browsing. He tried many things but nothing worked out. So the only last option left is to take to the service center. There are few things which you can do. Try to boot the tablet by holding the power and volume down key. Remember that this will wipe out the data. If you are able to see the bootlader screen then you have to choose factory reset. If this thing resolve the issue, then it is fine or you have to take the tablet to the service center to get it fixed. There chances of having a damage battery in the device. Most of the tablet does not come with removable battery.