Thread: When latest Acer Iconia Tablets are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

When latest Acer Iconia Tablets are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

Does anyone has any news on the latest Acer Iconia Tablets. When they are going to get the new Android 4.4 Kitkat update. I am unable to get anything on its official website. The new tablet are Acer Iconia A1-810, Acer Iconia B1-710 & Acer Iconia A3-A10. This tablets looks to be good enough to run Kitkat. But when they are going to get the fresh updates. Major tablets in the market have received this only Acer is not stepping forward to offer anything new.

Re: When latest Acer Iconia Tablets are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

They are not going to get anything new in this year. We might have to wait back for few more months. Acer will officially announce any update. I still keep on checking in the software update section for the information.

Re: When latest Acer Iconia Tablets are going to get Android 4.4 KitKat update

This is a bit disappointing. Being a big brand they must instantly offer updates whenever a new version is released. Samsung is really good in this. They give update very fast once it is out in the market. Most of the models like HTC, Sony offer regular updates, but Acer looks very slow in the same. I am unable to find any information on the same. Acer offer a good series of high end tablet which are great and powerful enough to give day to day usage. The tablets are designed for professional usage. But due to lack of new OS the feature remain limited. Like in mine I am having a battery issue and I think once it gets a new update this might work really fine. There are some custom process that I don't want to follow. Because that can generate more errors and create issue if that is not carried out properly.