Thread: Want help to upgrade Windows 8.1 on Acer Iconia W700 Tablet

Want help to upgrade Windows 8.1 on Acer Iconia W700 Tablet

I want some help to ugrade Windows 8.1 on Acer Iconia W700. I am using Windows 8 rigthnow and in Windows Store I can see the new update. I also have the copy with me. I want some help here to run the fresh update. Before updating I also want to know any issue which occur after updating. The new verison will boost up the performance and will offer more featurse. I just want to avoid update complications which appear due to improper process.

Re: Want help to upgrade Windows 8.1 on Acer Iconia W700 Tablet

The first thing you must do is backup your data before moving ahead with backup. There can be serious issue if you go without that. Your entire data will be wiped out if this is not done properly.

Re: Want help to upgrade Windows 8.1 on Acer Iconia W700 Tablet

Windows 8.1 upgrade will appear in Windows Store. You just have to click on that and get the update installed in your system. This will help you to run the fresh setup. This new update will be around 3.5GB in size and will take really long time if you have slow internet. So the first thing you must do as mentioned above is go ahead with a full system backup. Do not go with direct upgrade. If the setup crashed or anything happen you will will loose your data. This will cause another more problem. Mostly you wont face any error at the time of upgrading. It will be proper and will give smooth output. But still you must keep the backup ready with you. So that in case any issue appear you can run a full recovery for the same. Do not forget to activate the product after when you are done with upgrading.