Thread: What do you think about Lenovo Erazer X700 gaming pc

What do you think about Lenovo Erazer X700 gaming pc

Lenovo Erazer X700 is one of the extreme series when it comes to gaming. I am making a small list of such gaming pc. Most of the manufacturer sells a mid range pc. There are very few who simply go for a gaming edition. Alienware is another series which is dedicated for gaming only. I am trying to find out the configuration they use for giving out high end performance and the time frame when this system gets outdated. They are far more better compare to custom build.

Re: What do you think about Lenovo Erazer X700 gaming pc

There is one more manufacturer which give you similar kind of high end systems. It is by Cyberpowerpc. And compare to others this manufacturer has more budget models. Checkout the models once on the same. You can get a overall system with monitor also.

Lenovo Erazer X700 has a unique gaming design. It is correct that there are few manufacturer which really intend no giving out a extreme edition system. Lenovo Erazer cost around $2300 in international market. This is really high. At this cost you are getting Intel Core i7-3930K (Sandy Bridge-E) processor with 16GBRAM and 3GB AMD Radeon HD 8950 gpu. For storage it offers you two hard drive. The first one is 128 GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD and the second one is 2 TB, 7200 RPM Hard Drive. So there is enough for storage and output. I really like the design. It is far more better compared to any other extreme gaming pc in the market. But the cost way too high. If we skip something and go with custom build we can get the same thing at a more cheaper rate.

Extreme series system are costly but they are amazing when it comes to performance. They are well optimized for the gaming needs. I had seen people prefer to go with custom build instead of high end config.

I had seen some good models Aleinware. The issue with extreme edition system is that their price never drop. I am planing to go for a nice laptop with high end output. I had tested out various configuration, but somehow custom build gives out issue in future. The only benefit of having a custom build system is that you can upgrade that as per your choice. Alienware looks a amazing series of high end system. I am still not able to decide what to go for. Lenovo Erazer X700 looks quiet big. It is not easy to move it from one place to another. I am looking a bit more portability in the same. I hope there will be some smart solution available that can help us to get affordable systems.

Gaming pc co,es in various forms. Extreme edition is one among them. It is right that compare to that Custom build is far more cheaper. But when it comes to gaming under extreme system you get everything. Unique look, high end hardware and performance.

Lenovo Erazer X700 is a kind of exclusive gaming solution. There are many systems like this. They are exclusively designed for gaming and follow a specific theme. They are also more costlier compare to custom build. You can see the cpu case for example which is big and different. It has extra led and fans. In custom build you will not get any of those. But when it comes to budget I do not think people will prefer to go for this kind of system. For those who own a fair knowledge in computer hardware, will prefer to go with custom solution. Buying each and every part separately and then assembling the same in the system. This makes it more cheaper and also ideal for upgrade in future. Anytime you can hook up new hardware in the same and make your system appropriate.

It is right that gaming pc remove the issue of custom config. You don't have to go and buy every piece one by one. You simple get everything packed together at one place.