Thread: How to fix Acer Iconia B1 Frozen tablet.

How to fix Acer Iconia B1 Frozen tablet.

I was playing some games in Acer Iconia B1. Before that I downloaded around 5 more games. Minecraft is one of them. The game works really fine. I was able to play it properly. At start the game started lagging in between. I thought this would be due to background download. But now the tablet is completely frozen. I tried to press the volume key, and even tap on the screen but it is not moving ahead. It is stucked on the same screen. There is nothing working here. Is this a hardware issue. This is a new tablet and just started giving out the problem in gaming.

Re: How to fix Acer Iconia B1 Frozen tablet.

Try to hard reset by turning it off. And then turn it on back. Try some other application and see whether it is freezing or not. If yes then this tablet is having some hardware problem. Carry the same to service center for replacement.

Reset is the only option that can resolve the issue. For that you will have to turn off the tablet left forceful. This kind of issue appear due to internal hardware problem. It can be due to the storage or corrupt game. You have to remove that game and install it once again. If still it is freezing then try some other game. Again if the tablet stuck on the same point then it looks the internal processor is not proper. It is unable to give you proper output and due to which your system is getting this issue. You can go ahead with flashing the rom. But this will wipe all the data. So you have to take care for the same. Go for a backup before doing it. And then only go ahead with full restore. Acer offer you a flash rom download from its official website. You just have to copy that in the sd card and you will need to run the setup. That's all. This thing will restore the existing flash rom and wipe out any issue.

Reset the tablet first. Use it on some regular apps first and then see whether it is freezing or not. If it is not freezing then install some games. And if the issue appear then the issue is with internal storage. Take it back to the repair center.

Try to turn it off. I think after turning it back on it might work. If still it is not then the option left is to update the firmware of this device. You have to go with official flashing process and this is going to wipe out all your internal data. You can find the firmware file on web from the official website. Download and run the update. This would be enough for fixing the issue. Ensure that you took all necessary steps to make the flash work properly. Because if you go with any issue there can be problem. So go ahead with the flashing issue. This might resolve the problem. It looks the tablet is not stable or the app which you had installed are not proper due to which it is freezing the entire device.