Thread: Want to buy External hard drive under Rs.4000

Want to buy External hard drive under Rs.4000

Which usb hard drive is best under Rs.4000. I had seen some on web. They are 1TB hard drive which were higher than Rs.5000. I want a cheaper one. Atleast the storage must be 500GB. I do not really need a 1TB drive. I want to it to backup all my videos and songs on it. My laptop space is consumed and very less space is left in the same. It is possible to get a usb 3.0 hard drive at that price.

Re: Want to buy External hard drive under Rs.4000

Yes you can get can get usb 3.0 in that price. You can get the regular usb 2.0 with 500GB storage space. Transcend StoreJet 25M3 is one that I saw. It is a
    2.5inch hard drive with usb 3.0 port that offer more faster data read and write speed.

My friend has the same one hard drive. It is nice. I like the design. It looks durable. I really liked the build quality which is amazing. 500GB space is quiet enough to store anything in it. USB 3.0 on the other hand offer you more fast data read and write speed. It does not has a catchy design, but it looks durable to me. The drive can be protected from minor shocks. The plastic case is strong. And the size is also small. You can put it in your pocket. This drive has a 5400rpm hard drive inside it. Which is common in many external storage. It is plug and play and does not need extra power source. The drive come with a backup and security tool by Transcend. At a budget price it is a very good deal. For 1TB you have to pay around Rs.4000. The model is Dell Backup plus 1TB. It is also a usb 3.0 hard drive.

I own WD My Passport 500 GB. This is a nice small size hard drive with good storage capacity in it. The cost is around Rs.3400. The drive is fast and good for carrying data. It has ample of space inside it. But it is not durable.

There are many. I prefer to go with a usb pend drive. I have bought a 32GB one which is fast and easy to move. You can carry the same with you anywhere you go. There are ample of good models under the same.

If you need something durable then SSD's are the best one. But they are not in budget. So it is essential to have a compact design. Recently WD Mypassport was bit common. It has a nice design and only comes for Rs.3600. It is cheap and offer good storage. I really like the design. It is very portable. You can take the same with you anywhere you want. This is a 500GB hard drive that offers you good speed and amazing storage output. The driver features a usb 3.0 support where data transfer speed is amazing and fast. It has a nice powerful enclosure. You must protect this drive from shock. Because if it fell it can face severe damage. There are different colors available on the same. The second one which I like is Transcend StoreJet 25H2P 2.5 inch 500 Hard disk. This drive has a durable design. It looks strong enough to tolerate minor shocks.

Always go for durable design. If you go with non-durable then you might face issue while carrying. Adata DashDrive HD710 comes in 500GB storage but offers a durable design. It is a shock proof hard drive and also has a waterproof design. The cost is around Rs.4200.

For portable hard drive whichever you buy all will give you standard output. There will be not much difference. You must try one that has durable output. The one which which is mentioned above. This will give you more security while handling it.