Thread: Choosing a smartphone on the basis of mobile processor

Choosing a smartphone on the basis of mobile processor

I want to buy a new smartphone and I am going to choose on the basis of processor. I had seen today we can easily find a OCTA core smartphone. This offer a high end output. But the most common issue is heating. This phone heats up really fast. Does going for Octa Core is good or going for a lower one is better. I need some options to find a good amount of processing power.

Re: Choosing a smartphone on the basis of mobile processor

Most of the high end smartphone are loaded with good hardware config. I think you don't really need a octa core device. You can go ahead with a regular quad core which is good enough to run all types of games and different applications.

Almost all high end phones heatup really fast. You cannot do anything in that. You have to use it like that. Even tablet which comes with high end cpu heats up when you use them for the long time. I will recommend you go for Galaxy Note 2. Note 2 is the latest one and it is more better compare to the older series. But I found Note 2 as a good budget high end smartphone today. Here you have a good processing power. Almost all new processor and ram will work on the same. You can enjoy all hd games and get a widescreen support also. The HD screen is smart enough to give you full resolution video output. Battery life is also decent. I will not say it is best but it is good enough to give you long lasting output.

Going for a dual core cpu is more than enough if you ended your device for day to day work. But if you want it for gaming then you can get some budget models under Quad Core. Many new devices are slowly coming up in the market with quad core cpu and gpu support. Buy anyone one of them.

A number of budget mobile will have a Octa Core processor. But what matters is the quality. Some budget phone offer you low range cpu which has good processing power but they are not great enough when it comes to multitasking. While some branded phone with dual core cpu are good enough to run various games and powerful output. You can easily checkout benchmarking test of different mobile phone on the web.This benchmarking test prove which device are better compared to others. Recently I had used HTC One. It is a amazing device when it comes to output. It is fast enough to run multiple files and you can play good amount of video games also. Only cpu is not the only thing that matters a most. You also need a optimized UI.

Lenovo recently released S650 and S930 mobile phone in the market. Both the devices are mid range and comes with quad core performance. In the same way Motorola G is another great device which comes in the same range.

Always go for mid range phone. They give you a composite solution for both. You have a good processor with good screen design and also a powerful option to run different apps and games. So here if you check properly you can try using quad core devices. Some might come between a budget price of Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000. Don't go for really high end. Here you have to checkout the interface also. If you buy any device and you wont get nice ui or smooth output then you will not be happy with the same. Samsung and Lenovo both are going to release some smart models in the market. This is not yet announced. This models will offer you a mid range output with good design. Devices by LAVA also give you great models in the market.

If you are going to buy a quad core or octa core cpu phone then it is better to go with brand like Samsung, Sony, HTC or Lenovo. Don't go with any other. There can be issue with the output.