Thread: Which smartphone is easiest to root

Which smartphone is easiest to root

Which smartphone is the most easy to root. I had seen a various rooting process on web. I want to play with custom roms here and willing to buy a budget phone under Rs.15000. I have seen some HTC, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, etc devcies. Alongwith them we have LAVA, Micromax, Karbonn, Gionee type of brands also. Which model among them gets the highest number of custom rom and very easy to root also. I do not want to go with advance process.

Re: Which smartphone is easiest to root

My answer is Samsung. Samsung devices allow you a simple rooting process. You can backup the internal rom and restore the original one back through odin mode. And you can easily find a huge amount of roms for device. Samsung Galaxy Y is a good budget phone to play with.

I also think Samsung. It is quiet easy to manage. It has a simple flash mode which is easy to unlock and you can install any custom rom the same. It also gets a major update for various custom roms you can install on the same. Like a high end device Samsung Galaxy Note 3. You can get amazing roms for the same. And also for older version. As per my experience the most complicated is HTC. It has a bit issue to unlock the boot-loader. Some developers recently found Nexus has one of the best device to play with custom rom. You can add an umber of different thing in the same and enjoy smart output. If you are going to go ahead with custom rom then don't go for costly rom. Buy a mid or low end phone so that if anything happens you won't loose much. The benefit of using Samsung is that you can restore its stock rom quiet easily.

It actually depend on the rooting process not on the device. If the rooting process is simple then that model become easy. Like Galaxy series by Samsung. Samsung offers a odin mode through which you can restore the stock rom back. This thing is not provided in others.

Rooting is not a easy process. A major issue lies with proper method. If you do this improperly then there are chances of having a bricked phone. Instead of rooting the best question is which mobile is more easy to restore. Even I think Samsung is the best. Because in this you can restore the original stock rom back. You can do that through ODIN mode. You can restore the stock rom back and unroot the phone. Devices like HTC and Sony comes with a locked bootloader. Due to which you cannot easy restore it. It is very complicated. I had done a number of fresh testing on Galaxy Y. There are huge number of rom available for the same. I like the restoration process. That is very easy.

I found Micromax bit better here. It is quiet obvious that no one would like to root his branded phone. So devices by LAVA and Micromax offer you a amazing platform for rooting prupose and give you proper output. You can also easily locate the rooting process on web with custom rom. So this is really smooth enough to go ahead. It is necessary that you go with the model which has maximum custom roma avialable. So you can test it out easily on your devcie. Micromax Canvas 2 A110 is one of the best phone for this purpose. This device offer you samrt rooting process through which you can enjoy custom rom and many new settings on the same. It works relaly well and does not has any performance issue. The latest rom offer you Jellybean on this device.

I had seen HTC EVO 4G is one of the most easiest device to root. It has simple rooting options and allow you to test different custom rom also. It is not complicated at all. For Samsung Samsung Galaxy S is another great model which land in the same category. You have to first checkout the different rooting process on web. There are many. Each of them have a different options. Rooting just offer you a full access to the phone rom. But later on installing custom rom is the second part. Rooting is usually carried out by developers so that they can test out or write different OS on the same. It is also used by developers when they are working backup of security applications. High end smartphones are bit complicated. Because if it is done improperly the you might face issue with the performance or phone will unable to boot.

Google release some developer edition mobile phones. This are the easiest to root. This device has are easy and can allow you to develop your own custom rom. You can root the phone and perform various things in it.