Thread: Has anyone purchased Gionee P3

Has anyone purchased Gionee P3

Gionee is a new brand in the market which is slowly offering some amazing models. I had seen a few devices by it and compared the same with others. Gionee is offering more at a budget price. Gionee P3 is a recent launch. This mobile phone comes for Rs.7500. I want a bit detail on the device output. I am going to get a new one. I had kept Lava and Micromax as secondary choice. Is Gionee P3 a good mobile phone.

Re: Has anyone purchased Gionee P3

This are local brands. You cannot trust them much. You can get a Lenovo mobile phone below Rs.10000. Go on any popular shopping website and test out the model. Lenovo is durable and long lasting phone with good battery life.

Gionee P2 is another good budget phone. It has awesome battery backup and good camera quality. Gionee P3 is a better edition of that. P2 comes at a range of Rs.6000 while P3 is bit costly and makes around Rs.7500. But offer you a 1.3Ghz Quad Core cpu. I do not think you are going to get quad core processor at that price range. It has a 4.3inch display on the front side. It comes with the latest Android 4.2 Jellybean operating system and has a 5MP cameras on the back side. For camera it also has flash support and vga is placed on the front side. The phone offer you gesture control, face detection and many other stuff. It has a dual sim support with 1700mAH battery. The phone is really awesome with good battery output. You can checkout the review before going for the device. Gionee is giving out good mobiles.

Gionee P3 looks good in terms of hardware. We can get actual output only when it is tested and used by someone. Wait back for sometime to get a review on it and then go ahead to buy it. It will be easier for you to decide.