Thread: yellow hue problem with Nokia Lumia 920

yellow hue problem with Nokia Lumia 920

Yesterday I did the Amber firmware update on my Nokia Lumia 920 phone and now I am facing the yellow hue problem. I even tried to adjust the color balance but it did not solve the problem. Even after taking the pics from Nokia Cam Pro or Proshot application still the problem will exist. Any ideas how to solve this problem? Thanks

Re: yellow hue problem with Nokia Lumia 920

It seems that many people who are using a Nokia Lumia 920 are having problems of yellow hue when taking shot from the phone's camera. Nokia care people have told that there are some color shifts at the time of using the Nokia Pro Cam application and they are looking into it and soon going to provide a solution for this problem. Hopefully in the coming days this problem will be rectified.

Yes, the problem occurs after updating the Lumia 920 to Amber firmware and to fix this issue a new level of firmware update would be needed for the camera. I think that Nokia is blaming it on the microsoft side and only if they work together then you can expect the fix quickly. There is nothing that can be done once you have updated to the Amber firmware, only a new update will solve this issue.

There are different applications like Fhotoroom app that has good white balance editor and if you combine it with Creative Studio then it can fix the photos that you are taking from your mobile phone. Nokia on the other hand is working on this issue and a fix will soon be released for the Lumai 920 mobile phones. Till that time use and test different camera application and see which one gives you success.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"