Thread: Planing to buy Gionee Elife E7 smartphone

Planing to buy Gionee Elife E7 smartphone

I had seen some really impressive models from Gionee. After searching out various product I found Gionee Elife E7 as one of best phone when it comes to camera and performance. I want a bit more information and suggestion whether I must go for this device or not. Or there is some other more better model
    available. I need a good phone under a budget on which I can also play games, and run hd videos. Gionee Elife E7 looks good.

Re: Planing to buy Gionee Elife E7 smartphone

This company is selling really good mobile phones in the market. I had seen some models which are impressive. Gionee Elife E7 looks a full size smartphone. As per the hardware config the phone looks impressive. It is better to compare this model with other.

It is an amazing device. This phone give you a big screen size on the front. It has a nice 5.5inch screen on the front which is big enough to play games and run different app. It provide you a maximum 1080p video support. It is powered by 2.5Ghz Snapdragon 800 processor. And has a 16MP camera. Overall this device is great enough for photography and for gaming also.You can run all kind for application on the same. For cameras it gives you many special features. Like you have a omni vision sensor in the same. This sensor is quiet sensitive and give you clear and crisp picture. In terms of look also the phone is great. I was first expecting this has a low end phone. But later on saw a review on the same. You can find some impressive review about the phone on YouTube.

I do not really trust any local brand. I had bought a phone from karbonn. Within 2 month both the sim slots stop working. The service center of Karbonn are worst. They don't reply nor help you to get a replacement. It is always good to go with branded product like HTC or Samsung.

That is not completely right. There are some local brands which give you good after sales service. Like Micromax or Lava. I am using LAVA 504Q from long time and it is working nice. There is no problem with the damage. There are chances that you got a damage product. You must ask for a replacement. For Gionee I had not yet seen any model. But I had seen video review on YouTube. Some devices are really awesome. They are budget phone with good hardware and amazing performance. Gionee Elife E7 is the latest product by this company. This is a 16MP phone which is pending for release. Many says this is the best budget android phone going to come in the market. It has amazing display and good camera features. Wait back when the phone finally appear in the market. You will get genuine reviews after that.

Gionee is a new company and they had released some good phones. But I am not happy with the budgets. They are selling some high end phones at a cost of Rs.20,000 which is near to branded phone price. They must sell things more cheaper.

When it comes to locate market then brands like Micromax, Karbonn, LAVA and Gionee has really impressive models. If you are not expecting much then you go for this device. Recently Spice also came with some really great phone. I had seen the budget phone from this brand which are nice and promising. Like the Ginoee Elife P2. Just at Rs.6000 you are getting 5MP camera, Android 4.2, Dual SIM and 1.3Ghz Dual Core cpu. While at the same cost you can if you check Sony Tipo or LG Optimus L3 then you have more lower hardware and low camera feature. I think this kind of devices are best when it comes to budget and if you are really willing to spend a very huge amount then go for brands.

You are right about the same. If it comes for budget then this local brands are amazing. They are more than enough for day to day and internet usage. But when it comes for performance then going for brand is far more better.