Thread: Which one is better between iPad Air and Windows Surface 2

Which one is better between iPad Air and Windows Surface 2

I am looking for comparison between iPad Air and Windows Surface 2. Both the tablet looks promising to me. I want something which is durable and has ample of great productive features. I found Windows Surface more better. It has a nice keyboard support and the windows OS is simple to use. But compare to that iPad Air is sleek and amazing. It also look durable and thin. According to you which one is best among them for professional use.

Re: Which one is better between iPad Air and Windows Surface 2

I would go with the price. Whichever is cheaper I will buy it. I think the cost of iPad Air is higher compare to Windows Surface 2. The tablet is simple and has a nice design with fast responsive touch support.

Both are amazing. If you need something quiet portable and easy to carry then iPad Air is good. It is thin and has amazing hardware. It is also has a very smooth and fast responsive touch based support. I found the tablet very effective when it comes to traveling. By adding a good cover it become more portable to carry. You can take it with you wherever you go. Surface 2 brings the windows platform on the tablet pc. It is lightweight and attached keyboard give you laptop like features. This is the place where it gets more effective. For iPad you will have to look for application to edit office files or to install something new. While in Windows you are having the same windows os on the tablet giving you a more sleek and amazing look. I will recommend you go with Windows tablet which is more amazing and better when it comes to usability.

Windows Surface 2 is meant for professionals and for those who are familiar with Windows OS. The tablet simply looks amazing and has great features. It is not right compare it with iPad Air because it belongs to a different platform. You can compare it with different windows tablet.

iPad is always my favorite. The new iPad air is more sleek and amazing. It give you a thin design with great features and more better touch support. This time Apple really marked this tablet more and more better. I am not really happy with the price of the tablet. I was thinking to get a bit more budget solution on the same. I found some good reviews on the tablet. Apple has able to break the old records making the new one more better and better. For those who need a big budget solution Apple has also provided Apple Mini. But that does not look so good. I think iPad Air is the best tablet for this year. 5MP primary camera is bit less according to me.They must have added atleast 8MP that makes it more powerful and better.

I like Windows Surface 2 tablets. They are just amazing. Surface 2 feature a hybrid design. It can be used a netbook also. The tablet is best for web surfing and for office work. As you can edit your office files on the same.

Even after being so thin and lightweight iPad Air is very powerful. You won't get any kind of performance issue in the tablet. Apple made it more better. But
    it does not feature a durable design. Cost are always high. You cannot expect much relief on the same. This is common with many that they are confused
    whether to buy or not to buy iPad Air. This time apple made major changes in the design. They made it very thin and light. It is sleek and fast enough to run
    huge amount of applications. Fast responsive screen and camera are the prime features. I agree that 5MP is limited on the tablet. There are some high end
    tablets which are able to deliver more camera capacity.

Surface 2 and iPad Air two best tablets in different platform. It is your choice what you want. If you want something only for professional usage then Surface 2 is great, while if you need something for fun and entertainment then go for iPad Air.