Thread: Game controllers for Apple iPad Air

Post Game controllers for Apple iPad Air

Which game controller will be good for iPad Air. I am looking for a good one here. My friend is selling off his old one which is a bit bulky to carry. I need more lighter and sleek in design so that I can keep the same in my bag when not required. I know a good one will be costly. So budget does not matter much here. Also it must be easy to connect and supported by maximum game. Manual configuration is a time consuming process.

Re: Game controllers for Apple iPad Air

Most of the game controller by default supports all games and works really nice. Have a look on Gametel. This is a nice durable console that give you good
    grip and proper buttons to control different games. It is nicely playable.

Gametel is a good controller. It is a wireless controller, but I had heard complain about the same. It does not really work well with iOS devices. It was actually designed for android platform. In terms of look this is the best one. Steelseries Free is one that I will recommend you to go for. This console supports different apple devices and works really well when it comes for gaming. It has a nice design. It is not very big nor it has a very small size. Your hand will fit well on the console through which you can control games. The controller gives a classic and strong look. You can use a application to remap the buttons as per your need. For battery it works nicely upto 10 hrs which is entire day and more than enough for playing games on the tablet. The benefit of buying this console is that it supports different platforms also like Android and pc.

I prefer to go with touchscreen. That is the best one. In many game the controllers does not work. I was also thinking of buying one. My friend told me that it will work only in some games not in all.