Thread: Camera app for iPhone to compare photos

Camera app for iPhone to compare photos

I am looking for different camera apps for iPhone through which I can take different photos and compare them easily. I also want something that can help me to compare the camera speed. I am not able to find any reasonable app which can give me all this details. I am using a pc software to compare the images but for cameras I need app that can create different photos in different mode. I want to test the camera and want to find the maximum capability.

Re: Camera app for iPhone to compare photos

It is hard to find something like for a mobile phone. If you look the same for a full size digital camera then you can get ample of tools. But when it comes to mobile cameras, then things are limited. I will advice you to check something on iTunes.

If you are looking something burst shot then checkout Fast Camera. This camera pp is capable of taking around 1200 pictures in a minute. It take photos very fast and can put your camera to extreme usage. I had tested this app it sometime does not work due to limitation of the phone cameras. But it is best to choose one good image from multiple shots. It does not allow you to save all the images at the same time. You have to select the best one and then delete other. If you are looking to add a bit additional effects in different pictures then have a look on Snapseed. This app is also good enough to test out different kind of photo output from your phone camera.This app give you all kind of ui and texture you need to add on the photos making it look more reasonable and clear. The last app that I will recommend you is Movie360. This app is also amazing that help you to add a different set of effects on your images and get impressive look.

There is no possible way available to compare camera speed. But you can get different app to add effects on the photo. There are tons of nice apps available on the iTunes. You can sort the same through popular list and use it.

There are many. You can go and find some nice apps on iTunes. Most of them give you option to take pictures on different modes. They have camera effects and many more stuff.But when it come to compare the speed of camera then things are bit complicated. You cannot easily find info the same. You can get more details on the camera in the specification. One of the most popular app is Camera Genius. This app offer you a full screen support shutter button to take images. You can take good photos and also apply different styling int he same. The app offer also very nice feature of sharing files instantly over popular social networking website. I will recommend you to test this once.

There is a paid application that can help you the get the kind of output you are looking for. The name of that app is PhotoShop Touch. It is a paid app but has many advance features in modifying the pictures and making them more and more better.

iPhone has a great amount of camera apps. I am using some and I am going to recommend you them. One app which is simple to use but powerful is Luminance . This app has ample of different effects you can try out. It gives you smart features and nice output also. You can apply a different set of effects on the photos and save them. You can change the color output and do number of different things. It gives you preview before applying the same on final images. This make job more easier to choose which is better and which is not. If you need something for fixing up face only then you can go ahead with Face Tune. This app is also great enough to fix the faces and make it more and more better. You can apply a few set of amazing effects and get the kind of output as per your need.

You can use a pc software for that. You can take photos and then use a good software to compare the images. There are ample of professional tools available through which you can get a better image details.