Thread: Cost of Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 in India

Cost of Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 in India

What is the cost of Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 laptop in India. I had seen the older version which was quiet impressive. It has a nice hybrid design that offer a both tablet and laptop based layout. But recently Lenovo came up with a the new model. They had revised the same series with some more benefits. I am looking for the cost of the same in India with features. I need the exact price and other details.

Re: Cost of Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 in India

I can't find Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2. But I found Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 Ultrabook on Snapdeal and they are selling this for Rs.69000. I think Ideapad Yoga 2 will remain somewhere near to this price. Try to contact Lenovo for the same.

Proper model is Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. This hybrid system features a sleek design. I do not think this laptop has launched in India yet. It is sold on the Lenovo website for $1099. So that makes it above Rs.60,000. I had seen some test video of the laptop that looks really impressive. The system features a super high resolution screen. It is sa QHD screen with 360 degree display flip. That makes it easy to use as tablet also. The design is continued in this. There is nothing additional. Lenovo has made this new system more lighter and a bit of better hardware makes it powerful also. The 360-Degree Flip-and-Fold Design is primary aspect here. But when you rotate the same backside and use it, it became a bit thick to hold. This new hybrid system is going to come powered with Intel's 4 Generation Core cpu's. That is the reason this are too costly compare to what we are getting in the market.

IdeaPad Yoga 2 is a great ultra-book. It gives you a complete pack of pc and tablet features. The design is unique that makes it super costly. It fall in the expensive range of laptops. HD display, long battery life, motion control, voice control, ssd, etc are prime highlights.