Thread: performing factory reset bricked Lumia 920

performing factory reset bricked Lumia 920

I did a factory reset on my Lumia 920 smartphone and even after 1 hour it was at the turning on screen. So I left the phone connected in the wall socket for charging and today in the morning when I took the phone in my hands then I saw that the phone's battery was completely depleted. If I press the power button then the screen displays the low battery with blinking power and nothing else? So, now I dont know what should I do to solve this issue? Any ideas

Re: performing factory reset bricked Lumia 920

Can you try to put your Nokia Lumia 920 phone back to charge for half an hour and then check whether you can again reset your phone or not. If this doesnt work then try to press volume down + power + camera keys together on the phone. This method will let the mobile phone to boot or to go in download mode, meaning that the mobile phone isnt completely dead till now.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was also having the same problem but later on I solved it. You need to remove the battery from the phone and charge it manually, the charging can be done with a wireless charger also. After that insert the battery back in the phone and then while gears are spinning then press volume down and power button together. The phone will go into a blank screen and then it will vibrate and Nokia logo will appear and then you have to release the buttons. After that immediately press this buttons one after another - volume up, volume down, power, volume down. After 5 minutes your phone will be back to normal working condition again.

There are many people who are complaning about the gears spinning on their Nokia Lumia 920 phone and it only happens when you do a hard reset. The only solution is to use the lock + volume down button together on the phone when the gears are showing on the display and then everything will be back to normal. I dont know if flashing the phone will also help solve the case though.