Thread: Nexus 5 phone Dead already

Nexus 5 phone Dead already

I am using a new Nexus 5 mobile phone which is only 1 months olds and yesterday it stopped working at all, it was completely dead, what i mean to say. The battery was charged fully and when I took it from the desk to check it and it was dead? I again tried to connect it to the charger but nothing was happening, even the led light was not working. Does this mean that my Nexus 5 is completely dead? Please help

Re: Nexus 5 phone Dead already

Have you tried going into Recovery and tried to remove everything and then started again? Can you try to atleast get to the boot loader and see if the phone responds? By any chance did your Nexus 5 get wet with some water or other liquid stuff? If there is no physical damage done to the mobile phone then you can try to replace the Nexus 5 from the manufacturer.

I guess that it could be a battery problem so try to put any other battery in your Nexus 5 and see if that works. Or else if you ask for a replacement then google will not send a replacement phone but once they receive your phone that is not working then after checking it they will send a new phone. This process could take up atleast a week or so.

Yes, you can do a RMA of your device but note that they will hold the money on your card because they will be sending you a new mobile phone totally. You can try to send the phone at LG for replacement for free under warranty since it is a faulty phone. You might also need to send the IMEI number of your phone for the RMA process.