Thread: Which smartphone in the market has the best camera

Which smartphone in the market has the best camera

Recently many new smartphone appear in the market offering the new camera features. Like one device by Nokia offer 20MP camera. I am talking about Xperia Z1 here. And Lumia 1020 offers much higher which is 41MP. I am looking for some good device here. 41MP is way to much high. I need a good camera phone that can capture great images of nearby location. Like the portrait shots.

Re: Which smartphone in the market has the best camera

HTC One was a recent model that offers you a new technology when it comes to camera. It has a ultra pixel camera that deliver great images. I think this phone has best camera for portrait photography. You can find some image samples on web.

Camera is the primary aspect of many smartphone. Good camera help to keep save your memories for long time. But if the same camera is dull or low in features you will never remain happy with your device. So here I can recommend you some device models which are actually built for camera stuff. I personally liked Xperia Z1. This phone has a 20.7MP camera which is big enough to give you detailed and crisp photos. It has a 1/2.3" sensor which is better compared to other. The camera is capable of capturing more broader area and clear images. It offer you additional features like Digital image stabilization. This camera stabilize the images when you are trying to capture them while moving. This allow you to get nice photos without messing much with the settings. It has HDR and other additional scene effect that appear in many phones.

I like HTC One. This phone has a very impressive and has a new technology camera called as ultra-pixel. This new camera is amazing and give you high end resolution. The camera offer rich and clean photos. I really liked the camera quality.

I think Samsung is good. They give you the best auto-focus. When it comes devices like Samsung Galaxy S3 or Note 3 you have a nice device with good hardware configuration and amazing camera features. From no angle the device looks less in features and usage. Galaxy Note 3 give you a nice 13MP Camera good enough to capture all type of videos and images. The camera is great enough to produce sharp and clear images. I had tested some photos through the phone and I am quiet satisfied with the same. Features like Digital Image Stabilization is very common in many smartphone camera. And almost all of them give you 1920x1080 maximum resolution @ 30fps. No one gives you higher. It is the limitation of portable design. Today I think Galaxy Note 3 is really impressive and great phone for camera and videos.

I think Galaxy Note 3 is the best when it comes to camera. It offer you great output with ample of nice camera features. You can simply enjoy a flawless image quality and also adjust the resolution as per your need. I will advice you to go for Note 3.

I had seen a some budgets phone in the market that looks really awesome in terms of overall features. When I got ahead to find out a new phone I prefer to compare different models. Most of the budget phone in the market comes with a regular 8MP camera only. Most of the system comes with stock rom with limited output. While high end phones are more optimized to give you better output. If you are only looking something in terms of camera. Then Lumia 1020 is not bad at all. This phone has amazing camera quality with great output. It can give you a very wide resolution photo. The second model that comes with a high resolution camera is Xperia Z1. It offers you a 20.7MP camera. This are the only two models which have a very high camera output. While other are regular.

I do not think you need that much big camera. You can go ahead with any decent camera mobile with 8 to 12 MP. This is more than enough. With standard camera features you can get decent output and you can enjoy photography also.