Thread: Nokia 920 Sound not working

Nokia 920 Sound not working

I am not able to get any sound from Nokia 920. This all happened suddenly. It was working fine, before. I am not able to get audio from call also. The other guy is able to get my voice, but he is not getting mine. I had tried to use headphone the same issue still exist. How to fix this problem. I had checked the phone manually which has no information related to audio problem. I hope there is a working solution for the same.

Re: Nokia 920 Sound not working

If you are not able to hear the audio then the ear piece is damage. Try to carry the same to service center. That is the only thing I can suggest you. You will get it fixed for free if the phone is under warranty.

When you are making a call then press the volume up key to increase the sound. It looks the phone audio is muted due to which you are not getting any sound. You can go inside the settings and also modify your audio profile. This will be easier to manage. But still if you are not getting any sound then it can be a hardware issue. This is weird that you are not getting any sound from the audio jack also. I got the issue with Blackberry phone. The earpiece speaker was not proper due to which I was unable to get any audio output. But I was able to use the same through headphones. Better take it Nokia service center for repair. They will give you a proper fix. The issue with this kind of phone is that they have unibody. So you cannot open up or get it fixed at a cheaper price. And if this phone is out of warranty then you will have to pay a good amount to get it fixed.

Backup your phone data and then try a full factory reset. This might also fix the issue. Factory reset will restore the old settings through which it is possible that you will get the audio back. Try to do the same and then check back.